MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
READ STEVE’S LATEST BLOG POSTS
Welcome to 257 Millbank! This Westminster Ponds home is a real treasure. Backing onto the Westminster Ponds ESA,...September 21, 2017
Welcome to 1031 Flintlock Court! This lovely Wasko built home is located on one of Oakridge’s most desirable...September 15, 2017
Spacious two bedroom condo on the main floor with updated kitchen. This building is in a convenient location in…July 24, 2017
It looks like the recent run up in London Ontario housing prices is coming to an end. Although it...June 30, 2017
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "Steve has an excellent website full of information useful to someone buying from out of town. He was always prompt with responses, providing us with many listings to view, and was able to line up full days of viewings which we really appreciated since we were making trips from out of town. He answered every question we had along the way and made us feel that all questions were welcome."
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."