MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
Lots of character. Interesting spaces and layout. Bright principle rooms. Hardwoods. Huge lot. Swimming pool. Great schools. Close to...June 22, 2018
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a great building. This unit is clean, well maintained and ready to move into....June 18, 2018
So much to love with this condo. Nestled among the trees right across the street from the Westminster/Ponds ESA....May 27, 2018
THIS SUPER CUTE BUNGALOW IS A MUST SEE! BIGGER THAN IT LOOKS FROM THE STREET WITH THREE BEDROOMS AND...April 30, 2018
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "Steve took the time to get to know us and our needs. He helped make the process of searching for and buying our first home a lot less stressful. He didn't make us feel pressured; instead he encouraged us to take the time we needed to find and know what was right for us. He went above and beyond to help us! We were extremely pleased with Steve's services!!"
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."