MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
Just in time to enjoy this year’s ski season with this studio suite in the Grand Georgian! Queen...November 16, 2019
Lease this amazing, newly updated, two bedroom downtown apartment. Great building. West facing view. Open concept main living areas...October 23, 2019
Spacious, 2001 square foot, Huron Heights home with large, bright second floor family room with vaulted ceiling. Hardwoods...August 2, 2019
Amazing Westminster ranch with a two car garage. Open concept principle rooms including a recently renovated kitchen with a...July 23, 2019
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."
- "Steve took the time to get to know us and our needs. He helped make the process of searching for and buying our first home a lot less stressful. He didn't make us feel pressured; instead he encouraged us to take the time we needed to find and know what was right for us. He went above and beyond to help us! We were extremely pleased with Steve's services!!"
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."