MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
Spacious 2 bedroom apartment in a great building. This unit is clean, well maintained and ready to move into....June 18, 2018
So much to love with this condo. Nestled among the trees right across the street from the Westminster/Ponds ESA....May 27, 2018
THIS SUPER CUTE BUNGALOW IS A MUST SEE! BIGGER THAN IT LOOKS FROM THE STREET WITH THREE BEDROOMS AND...April 30, 2018
This fantastic Talbot Village family home is a must see! Open layout with lots of space for a...April 19, 2018
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."