helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated
that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find
the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
CLEAN, WELL-MAINTAINED RAISED BUNGALOW ON A LARGE DOUBLE LOT (1/3 OF AN ACRE). LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE AND SPACIOUS...July 13, 2021
CLEAN ONE BEDROOM UNIT IN A CENTRAL DOWNTOWN LOCATION. THIS UNIT IS CURRENTLY TENANT OCCUPIED. TENANT SCHEDULED TO...July 3, 2021
RARE THREE BEDROOM UNIT IN A PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION. 1360 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE. TWO BALCONIES, ONE OFF...May 25, 2021
FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM (THREE UP/TWO DOWN) BUNGALOW CLOSE TO FANSHAWE COLLEGE. FULLY LICENSED. FULLY LEASED THROUGH THE END OF...May 24, 2021
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "Steve has an excellent website full of information useful to someone buying from out of town. He was always prompt with responses, providing us with many listings to view, and was able to line up full days of viewings which we really appreciated since we were making trips from out of town. He answered every question we had along the way and made us feel that all questions were welcome."
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."