MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
THINKING ABOUT BUYING A HOME?
Discover what is involved and how I can help you find just the right home for your needs!
Click to learn more…
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
London Real Estate: A First Quarter Update for 2023
2022 was a pretty wild year for real estate prices in London. In February last year, we saw the...May 20, 20230
For Sale! 2-1077 Hamilton Road
THIS MOVE IN READY BUNGALOW WITH A UNIQUE FRONT WALK OUT DESIGN IS READY AND WAITING FOR YOU. OPEN...
For Sale! 1524 Mardell Place
Well maintained one and half story home close to Fanshawe. Fully rented for $3025/month with excellent tenants. Licensed. Spacious...
For Sale! 1193 Landor Street
FANTASTIC BUNGALOW ON A LARGE LOT. CURRENTLY LEASED FOR $3100/MO THROUGH THE END OF AUGUST. LOTS OF WORK...
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period..."