MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
SUPER CLEAN WHITE OAKS BACK-SPLIT. FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT. SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND MAIN FLOOR LIVING AREA. THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS UP...November 2, 2020
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN A FANTASTIC CONDO DEVELOPMENT! THIS END UNIT HAS BEEN OPENED UP ON THE MAIN FLOOR, PROVIDING...October 16, 2020
Just in time to enjoy this year’s ski season with this bachelor studio in the Grand Georgian! Queen bed...September 24, 2020
THIS GORGEOUS WHITE OAKS BACKSPLIT IS A MUST SEE. FAMILY FRIENDLY LAYOUT WITH AN EAT-IN KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, LIVING...September 23, 2020
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."
- "Steve took the time to get to know us and our needs. He helped make the process of searching for and buying our first home a lot less stressful. He didn't make us feel pressured; instead he encouraged us to take the time we needed to find and know what was right for us. He went above and beyond to help us! We were extremely pleased with Steve's services!!"
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."