MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
THIS SOUTH LONDON SEMI IS MOVE IN READY, JUST UNPACK AND ENJOY. UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS. NEW FLOORING....March 27, 2021
Cute Old South bungalow within an easy walk to Wortley Village. Lots of potential and possibilities with this one...March 16, 2021
I have the pleasure of recommending J Berry Woodcraft and Design. His work in creating our new kitchen from...March 16, 2021
SUPER CLEAN WHITE OAKS BACK-SPLIT. FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT. SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND MAIN FLOOR LIVING AREA. THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS UP...November 2, 2020
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "We are moving to London, and thankfully Steve was our realtor! We came to London 11 times over 3 months to look at homes, and Steve was patient and encouraging, while we at times were discouraged and disheartened at the selection and overbidding. Thanks to Steve's help, we purchased a condo this week and are looking forward to our new home in a new city."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"