MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
CLEAN, WELL-MAINTAINED RAISED BUNGALOW ON A LARGE DOUBLE LOT (1/3 OF AN ACRE). LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE AND SPACIOUS...July 13, 2021
CLEAN ONE BEDROOM UNIT IN A CENTRAL DOWNTOWN LOCATION. THIS UNIT IS CURRENTLY TENANT OCCUPIED. TENANT SCHEDULED TO...July 3, 2021
RARE THREE BEDROOM UNIT IN A PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION. 1360 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE. TWO BALCONIES, ONE OFF...May 25, 2021
FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM (THREE UP/TWO DOWN) BUNGALOW CLOSE TO FANSHAWE COLLEGE. FULLY LICENSED. FULLY LEASED THROUGH THE END OF...May 24, 2021
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."