MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
RARE THREE BEDROOM UNIT IN A PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION. 1360 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE. TWO BALCONIES, ONE OFF...May 25, 2021
FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM (THREE UP/TWO DOWN) BUNGALOW CLOSE TO FANSHAWE COLLEGE. FULLY LICENSED. FULLY LEASED THROUGH THE END OF...May 24, 2021
LOADS OF POTENTIAL TO ADD UPSIDE VALUE IN THIS CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED EAST END BUNGALOW. SEPARATE GARAGE WITH...April 17, 2021
THIS SPACIOUS END UNIT (1768 SQ FT TOTAL LIVING SPACE) IN A GREAT COMPLEX LOCATED RIGHT ACROSS THE...April 15, 2021
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Steve has an excellent website full of information useful to someone buying from out of town. He was always prompt with responses, providing us with many listings to view, and was able to line up full days of viewings which we really appreciated since we were making trips from out of town. He answered every question we had along the way and made us feel that all questions were welcome."
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."