MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
SUPER CLEAN WHITE OAKS BACK-SPLIT. FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT. SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND MAIN FLOOR LIVING AREA. THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS UP...November 2, 2020
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN A FANTASTIC CONDO DEVELOPMENT! THIS END UNIT HAS BEEN OPENED UP ON THE MAIN FLOOR, PROVIDING...October 16, 2020
Just in time to enjoy this year’s ski season with this bachelor studio in the Grand Georgian! Queen bed...September 24, 2020
THIS GORGEOUS WHITE OAKS BACKSPLIT IS A MUST SEE. FAMILY FRIENDLY LAYOUT WITH AN EAT-IN KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, LIVING...September 23, 2020
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "There is a good chance we will be relocating [again] in the next couple of years. I would want Steve to handle the sale of our home. Steve was amazing, very gentle in his approach I have already recommended Steve to someone else."
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "I think you would be hard pressed to find an agent who cares more than Steve. At a home viewing, he cleaned up dog poop from the floor as he wished to spare the home owner the later embarrassment of discovering this following our viewing. Steve was patient through multiple days of viewings. We finally found the best fit for us."
- "Steve has an excellent website full of information useful to someone buying from out of town. He was always prompt with responses, providing us with many listings to view, and was able to line up full days of viewings which we really appreciated since we were making trips from out of town. He answered every question we had along the way and made us feel that all questions were welcome."
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."