MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
LOADS OF POTENTIAL TO ADD UPSIDE VALUE IN THIS CLEAN, WELL MAINTAINED EAST END BUNGALOW. SEPARATE GARAGE WITH...April 17, 2021
THIS SPACIOUS END UNIT (1768 SQ FT TOTAL LIVING SPACE) IN A GREAT COMPLEX LOCATED RIGHT ACROSS THE...April 15, 2021
THIS SOUTH LONDON SEMI IS MOVE IN READY, JUST UNPACK AND ENJOY. UPDATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS. NEW FLOORING....March 27, 2021
Cute Old South bungalow within an easy walk to Wortley Village. Lots of potential and possibilities with this one...March 16, 2021
- "I did my research and Steve has a very informative website, one of the best I could find in London. When I contacted Steve his response was very fast and followed by a very informative and friendly phone call. My wife and I are very satisfied with Steve's punctuality, his negotiations skills and his timely response to all our questions related to Real Estate. We will not hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone else."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "We are moving to London, and thankfully Steve was our realtor! We came to London 11 times over 3 months to look at homes, and Steve was patient and encouraging, while we at times were discouraged and disheartened at the selection and overbidding. Thanks to Steve's help, we purchased a condo this week and are looking forward to our new home in a new city."
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "Steve showed a real interest in our needs from a Realtor point of view. Understood our position in the purchase. Very professional. Good Job, thanks for the service."
- "Steve took the time to get to know us and our needs. He helped make the process of searching for and buying our first home a lot less stressful. He didn't make us feel pressured; instead he encouraged us to take the time we needed to find and know what was right for us. He went above and beyond to help us! We were extremely pleased with Steve's services!!"
- "Steve provided us with spot-on suggestions in staging the house. He was always available and provided the voice of reason through the house negotiation. He was also unflagging in his commitment to selling the house, holding multiple open houses throughout the sale period."