helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated
that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find
the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
CLEAN, WELL-MAINTAINED RAISED BUNGALOW ON A LARGE DOUBLE LOT (1/3 OF AN ACRE). LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE AND SPACIOUS...July 13, 2021
CLEAN ONE BEDROOM UNIT IN A CENTRAL DOWNTOWN LOCATION. THIS UNIT IS CURRENTLY TENANT OCCUPIED. TENANT SCHEDULED TO...July 3, 2021
RARE THREE BEDROOM UNIT IN A PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION. 1360 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE. TWO BALCONIES, ONE OFF...May 25, 2021
FANTASTIC FIVE BEDROOM (THREE UP/TWO DOWN) BUNGALOW CLOSE TO FANSHAWE COLLEGE. FULLY LICENSED. FULLY LEASED THROUGH THE END OF...May 24, 2021
- "Steve took the time to get to know us and our needs. He helped make the process of searching for and buying our first home a lot less stressful. He didn't make us feel pressured; instead he encouraged us to take the time we needed to find and know what was right for us. He went above and beyond to help us! We were extremely pleased with Steve's services!!"
- "In a word 'Wow'! Steve did a lot of research to provide us with information about properties in our budget. Steve did a super job of arranging and scheduling viewings."
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "Steve has an excellent website full of information useful to someone buying from out of town. He was always prompt with responses, providing us with many listings to view, and was able to line up full days of viewings which we really appreciated since we were making trips from out of town. He answered every question we had along the way and made us feel that all questions were welcome."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "We are moving to London, and thankfully Steve was our realtor! We came to London 11 times over 3 months to look at homes, and Steve was patient and encouraging, while we at times were discouraged and disheartened at the selection and overbidding. Thanks to Steve's help, we purchased a condo this week and are looking forward to our new home in a new city."