MY COMMITMENT TO YOU
…is to provide you with a positive real estate experience focused on your needs as a client,
using my knowledge and skills to help you meet your real estate goals, whether selling, buying or investing.
THINKING ABOUT SELLING YOUR HOME?
Learn more about the process and how Steve can help you sell quickly and maximize your home’s market value! Click to learn more..
LONDON NEIGHBOURHOOD GUIDE
London is a fantastic city with many unique neighbourhoods that you can call home. We have older, historic locations. Some spots have their own mini downtown. Others are very suburban. We are a city without highways where you can commute from just about anywhere in the city into downtown in 15-20 minutes. The city has a well used network of parks and trails that follow the Thames River. The Thames forms the heart of London geography. North London is north of the river. South London is south of the river. Downtown and all of East London are nestled between the forks of the north and south branches of the Thames. Take some time, read and explore London’s many communities in Steve’s Guide to London’s Neighbourhoods:
SUPER CLEAN WHITE OAKS BACK-SPLIT. FRESH PAINT THROUGHOUT. SPACIOUS KITCHEN AND MAIN FLOOR LIVING AREA. THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS UP...November 2, 2020
RARE OPPORTUNITY IN A FANTASTIC CONDO DEVELOPMENT! THIS END UNIT HAS BEEN OPENED UP ON THE MAIN FLOOR, PROVIDING...October 16, 2020
Just in time to enjoy this year’s ski season with this bachelor studio in the Grand Georgian! Queen bed...September 24, 2020
THIS GORGEOUS WHITE OAKS BACKSPLIT IS A MUST SEE. FAMILY FRIENDLY LAYOUT WITH AN EAT-IN KITCHEN, DINING ROOM, LIVING...September 23, 2020
- "Thank you for your patience, kindness, knowledge, and expertise in helping us through the process of buying our first home. We appreciated that you got to know us and our needs and wants, and helped us find the perfect home. We are really happy and enjoying it very much!"
- "He was always available and answered all my concerns. Steve demonstrated great values."
- "Thank you for making us feel valued and special as clients and for making buying our first home fun, stress-free, and easy."
- "Steve was simply amazing with us and exceeded all our expectations. It was especially nice to have somewhat of a personal connection with him as he immediately understood where we are coming from and what we are looking for. He never pressured us at all. It was a great experience. Thanks."
- "Steve has an excellent website full of information useful to someone buying from out of town. He was always prompt with responses, providing us with many listings to view, and was able to line up full days of viewings which we really appreciated since we were making trips from out of town. He answered every question we had along the way and made us feel that all questions were welcome."
- "Steve is highly professional and personable. We were fortunate to have Steve assist us in our search."
- "Steve was an absolutely terrific buyer agent. He embodies all the reasons why it is a good idea to employ a buyer agent when trying to get a house: He takes away tedious and difficult tasks, made house visits seamless, dealt with the difficult negotiations, did extensive background research and provided us, clients, with lots of detailed information on the properties of interest. But the real reason why were so happy with Steve were the bits beyond the traditional agent role: he answered our endless questions timely, was patient with the fact that we didn't quite know what we wanted, showed us houses to give us more context (and therefore a better idea of what we wanted), adapted himself to our wishes, and at no point did we have the impression he was working more for himself than for us. He was pleasant to communicate with and also recommended the best kind of house inspector one could wish for. In short, I would recommend him anytime to anyone, especially to those people who are skeptical about Realtors and their roles in the buying process. Thanks for the great work!"